An Energy Drink that's Safe and Healthy

Beyond Diet Newsletter

It never ceases to amaze me the answer I get when I ask people…

“Hey Bob (or insert any name here), how are you doing today?”

“Oh Isabel, I’m so tired.”

Tired. Yes. That is the answer I get most often, and it’s usually directly followed by BUSY.

Why do I bring this up? Because more and more people are asking me about so called healthy Energy Drinks and whether or not they really are ok and healthy to drink for a good and fast pick me up.

Here is the best article I’ve found breaking down exactly what’s in energy drinks….the good and the bad (and the absolutely horrendous).

The Energy Drink Scam – Read Here

It’s an article written by my good friend Mike Geary and what I love about Mike’s articles is he gives you a thorough, fact filled explanation AND he gives you a healthy and easy alternative when needed.

Do Energy Drinks Make you Fat? – Find out Here

Now I’m off to drink my healthy energy drink as Mike describes. You’ll love this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to this e mail address, wlohitha@yahoo.com.
Thank U.